Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Customer Service

Greetings,
I am surprised when I go into a store browsing (looking to make a purchase), and I finally get to the buying decision of making a purchase and find POOR customer service. It surprises me because I can't believe that many owners would risk loosing a customer due to their employee's POOR service. I find that many people don't put aside personal preferences, attitudes, feelings, to do their jobs. Jobs that they were employed to do! Do we as customer's deserve such rude and poor attitudes of these employees who are having a bad day or lack manners and integrity. Do they not care about their jobs. I remember a time when having a poor attitude on the job cost you your job. Poor manners has become a welcoming mat. I've decided that when I'm open for business that top customer service will be a priority and a pleasure. The customer is to be respected, heard, given attention, treated with warmth and compassion. I will remember when dealing with my customer's how not to treat them. I will remember that I'm doing a service and that I am to serve. Serving is a ministry. The greatest man that ever walked this earth was a servant. Jesus came to serve and not to be served to. I believe that this can be applied even in the work place especially for Christian believers. We are to make a difference even in the work place to show the love of God. Christian believers lets show real customer service and put back the difference in the work place. Showing true customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Love,
Luke15:22
GOD BRINGING OUT THE BEST!
Tomasina

No comments:

Post a Comment