Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Answers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings,

Being a member on the website Fabulously 40 (a website for woman 40 and over) I asked "What is your definition of a healthy cookie?" Here are some of the Answers I received back:

1) The kind that you make at home with butter, egg, brown sugar, salt, vanilla and baking soda. Why? Because you know what you put in and how much you put in. If you eat10 of then in a day, you can't blame the cookie.

2) Like fresh bread...a healthy cookie will be made of all natural ingredients. No preservatives, fresh butter (no oil), pure chocolate, pure vanilla extract and even aluminum free baking powder (yes aluminum baking powder is out there and who wants that in a cookie!).

3) Lower in sugar and fat, natural whole ingredients.

4) A hot chocolate chip cookie. WITH MILK! ha ha There's my healthy

5) No salt, no sugar, no trans fat, etc. but taste like having them.

6) I want no artificial flavors. No preservatives, no unknown chemical additives. I'm allergic to so much of that stuff. Just stick to the basic ingredients, preferably organic, but of course that raises the price significantly. Also look at some gluten free options. More and more people are eating gluten free and if you are going into the cookie business, you need some gluten free cookies for them.

7) I can't wait to see what you come up with! I love cookies, and if I could find one that was guilt free, that would be awesome!

8) Like Tulip, I like cookies(and all food) with no preservatives and no chemicals. Homemade cookies made from scratch with natural, organic ingredients taste the best. Store bought cookies and prepared cookie doughs always have a chemical aftertaste to me. I don't think cookies have to be too healthy, though as far as fat and sugar goes. They are a treat, after all.

I thank all the woman who participated in giving their answers and honest opinions. Natural Ingredients win hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many still want that home made goodness and taste.

With Love,
Luke15:22
GOD BRINGING OUT THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
Tomasina

No comments:

Post a Comment