Greetings,
Up, up and away I go. I remember these words as a child playing when I or one of my siblings pretended to take off flying in the air. I had a niece who was born with a very bad heart condition. Her name was Toya. Toya had a balloon and she loved this balloon. What Toya didn't know was if she didn't hold on tight to the balloon string that the balloon will go up, up and away. Toya would ask every day (until the day of her death)"Do Jesus have my balloon"? Toya was 3 years old at the time and died soon after her balloon went up, up and away. This is how I feel today about my business goal. Up, up and away into the hands of Jesus. I put my business on RaiseCapital.com and Twitter websites. My vision is climbing and I can see it reaching high. RaiseCapital.com is a website for start-ups and businesses to display business ideas and connect with investors. This is a website where investors can look and connect with businesses for opportunities to invest in and entrepreneurs can meet other entrepreneurs. I'm happy about this leading. I will leave the results to God who I believe and trust in. With God I'm up, up and away with a vision and eagle's wings! Isa40:13, Hab2:3 For the vision (is) yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak and not lie. Though it tarry wait for it. Because it will surely come. It will not tarry.
With Love,
Luke15:22
GOD BRINGING OUT THE BEST!
Tomasina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment