Tuesday, February 10, 2009

God Will Open Every Door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings,
I thank God for proving to me his word prevails. He is in control over every situation. If you believe God and step out in faith on what God give you to do, he will back it up with his approval. God has a young woman name Karen Pina in my path. God put us together for this period of time. Through Karen God has confirmed and is establishing his will for my life. God put Karen by my side to be a wonderful help and assistant. Karen has been coaching me from her heart and the ability God has given her. With much information that is of the up-most value to me for what God has given me to do. Karen directed me to the Chip-In website. Karen help me set up a blog "A journey to my vision" and Chip-In. God moved!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I received an e-mail alerting me of my very first Chip-In response. God is good!!!!!!!!!!! Peggy has made the first step to supporting and believing in the God given vision that he gave me. I thank God for Peggy believing in what he gave me to do and being a financial and emotional support to me. Peggy also mention me in a news letter for the BPT Housing Authority. Thank-you Peggy! Thank-you Karen! Most of all Thank-you God for all that you have done and continue to do for me. God is not finish, he will continue to open every door that I need for him to open. I see a cookie business blooming , do you? If so, Chip-In! God said despise not the day of small things. Little become much in the Master's hands.

With Love,
Luke 15:22
GOD BRINGING OUT THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomasina

No comments:

Post a Comment