Greetings,
Today is one of the most exciting days of my life. I am so happy in Jesus! I am very encouraged in what God has given me to do. God has given me the help that I need and desire. He has given me a friend name Karen M. Pina. God used her to help me with my journey to my God-given vision. I set up my blog today with the help of Karen.
I hope that you will join me in A Journey to My Vision. I will be posting regularly to update you on my progress. I encourage you to get involved by commenting and if led to invest in the vision. My prayer is that this blog will inspire, encourage, and motivate you to pursue your God-given vision despite all odds. Because that is exactly what I'm doing. Occasionally, I will educate you on the gourmet specialty food industry.
Stay tuned . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment