Friday, January 23, 2009

Day three A GIFT FROM GOD!

Greetings!

Today I will share how I created my own recipe. A friend of mine used to bake this wonderful pound cake using self rising flour.I asked for the recipe and began to bake the cake myself. I started sharing the cake with my family members and friends. They loved it. A member of my church said " self rising flour should not be used in a cake recipe.Only poor people use self rising flour". It was this statement that started me on my journey. I decided to convert the recipe over to using all purpose flour instead of using the self rising flour in the recipe. I began to study each ingredient to get an understanding of what purpose each ingredient role was in the recipe and how they are to worked together to produce a cake. While I was doing this God gave my son a dream. In the dream I was mixing the ingredients together and when the ingredients came together it formed cookies. Soon after my son's dream became real. I realized I have created a cookie recipe of my own. Big dreams can come from something borrowed. Share your thoughts. Your comments are WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Love;
GOD BRINGING OUT THE BEST
Tomasina

No comments:

Post a Comment